When it comes to your HVAC needs, you know you can count on Richard’s Fuel & Heating for expert furnace maintenance and other HVAC Services. But do you know what fun activities you can do near our Florence location once your service call is over? Here are a few suggestions.
1. Look Memorial Park: Nestled in nearby Northampton, this 150-acre park offers a wide range of activities for all ages. From the zoo to the mini-golf course, there’s never a dull moment.
2. The Academy of Music Theatre: Experience the oldest municipally owned theater in the US, with a plethora of concerts, operas, movies, and ballet performances.
3. Calvin Coolidge Presidential Library and Museum: Get a glimpse of American history at this museum located in the Forbes Library.
4. Mill River: Enjoy some of nature’s wonders with a peaceful walk or picnic by the Mill River.
5. Florence Pie Bar: After an active day in Florence, why not enjoy a slice of local homemade pie at the Florence Pie Bar?
So next time you come to us for your heating maintenance needs, remember to explore the area and enjoy some of these hidden treasures of Florence. Not only do we pride ourselves with superior HVAC service but also our connection with the vibrant community. Happy exploring!