Those of us at Bay Area Air Conditioning understand that while necessary, servicing or installing your HVAC system isn’t exactly what most would call ‘fun’. This is why we’ve compiled a list of must-see places and must-do activities near Crystal River & New Port Richey, FL to make your service day a little more exciting!
Once your air conditioning is humming along and making your home the perfect fresh retreat from the Florida heat, head out to enjoy some of these nearby attractions.
1. Kayak with Manatees in Crystal River: This isn’t just a stroll in the park – it’s a fully immersive experience in nature. Glide through the crystal-clear waters alongside gentle aquatic giants – the experience is simply breathtaking.
2. Visit the New Port Richey’s James E Grey Preserve: This is the perfect spot for hikers, wildlife enthusiasts, and photographers. With a variety of ecosystems – from swamps to hardwood forests – there’s always something new to discover.
3. Try Out Fresh Seafood: After a day of adventuring, nothing tastes better than fresh, local catch. Try some of the local seafood joints – like Rusty’s Bistro – offering a variety of oysters, scallops, and other fresh-off-the-boat options.
4. Explore the Crystal River Archaeological State Park: Travel back through 1,600 years of history by visiting this National Historic Landmark. You can hike, picnic, fish, or simply explore the six-mound complex on-site.
5. Sink Your Toes into the Sand at Robert K Rees Memorial Park: No visit to New Port Richey is complete without a beach day. So grab your beach gear and head to this pristine coastline spot for a day of fun in the sun.
After a day spent exploring our beautiful region, you’ll be able to return to a perfectly cool and comfortable home, thanks to the expert services provided by Bay Area Air Conditioning. Enjoy your adventure!